- Posted On July 26, 2013
When it comes to choosing a new toilet for your bathroom, it is not easy for everybody. Some even feel overwhelmed as to how they can manage the entire selection process. The thing is when you are buying a toilet, you have to consider a variety of factors such as configurations, styles, size, etc. Not to mention, you will have several options to choose from, which ultimately makes the problem even complex. Having said that if you can manage to buy the right toilet, your bathroom experience will be awesome.
So, in this article, we are going to help you in buying a toilet for your bathroom as we are revealing the best tips to buy the right toilet for your bathroom. Let’s have a peek at the article.
- Compare and contrast different toilet’s flush rating: As you will use your toilet for a long time, you must do your background research first. You can go online and compare different toilet’s flush rating online. You can reach out to forums and ask for personal experience from the users. In this way, you could come up with a list of the best toilets, which are available on the market.
- Look for high-efficient models: Your toilet will use one-third of the household water. Therefore, you have to consider this issue before buying. All high-efficiency toilets or HET use 1.28 gallons of waters and this is why they earn EPA’s WaterSense label. These types of toilets could save up to 4,000 gallons of water per person yearly. For this reason, you should do your research properly and go for high-efficient models.
- Go for a pressure-assist toilet: Why are recommending a pressure-assist toilet? According to plumbers, a pressure-assist toilet is more water-efficient flushers than tradition gravity toilets. Each pressure-assist toilet has a separate tank, holding water under pressure. As a result, it releases water with great velocity and removes all wastes completely with a flush.
- Cleaning should easier: This is one of the most important aspects of choosing a new toilet for your home. In that case, you have something, which is easier to clean. For example – you can go for a wall-mounted toilet, which is easy-to-install. It will also provide you with an easier cleaning than any other types of toilet.
- Buy a throne-style toilet for comfort: Buying a taller toilet will bring in comfort because it would be more appropriate for people who have a higher bowl. Also, the older and taller people won’t have to bend a lot. Although, it might be a tough ask for kids and shorter folks as these toilets can be as high as 19 inches. In truth, you will get benefits with a taller toilet.
The bottom line is selecting and buying a toilet is essential in creating a great home as toilets are a significant aspect of any type of house. So, let us know what you think about our tips by commenting below.READ MORE